11.12.2008

As you can see, we have had a lot of fun these last few months! I am so sorry we are not good at keeping our blog updated. I am just not a blogger :0) But because everyone gets on our case I make an effort every once in a while to put something up. The first picture is Avery loving Pooh bear! She loves her Pooh Bear! We also have our Halloween pictures up and when we took Avery Trick or Treating, if you can't tell Alan and I are dressed up as Boris and Natosha, the Russian Dancers ;0) Avery dancing in her car seat, her crazy hair and the tiger that almost at us, while we were at Disney with my Mom! I also just started a business selling girl's headbands, my business is called "With A Cherry On Top," If are interested in any, or would like to give them as a present, let me know.
All is well, we are just keeping busy, enjoying our new apartment in Winter Garden Florida. Alan is still doing early morning seminary, working at Keynote Arts, teaching piano and voice, being the Stake Youth Choir Director and helping with a big Christmas festival, so if you need me to get a hold of him for you let me know :0) We sure love you and all, thanks for all the fun comments!
I also chopped my hair, this is the shortest I think it has ever been, Alan surprised me with a gift to the salon. I was just needing something in a bad way!!

13 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

Very cute! thanks for the update. You and Allen haven't changed that much. You little girl is adorable. And
I hope your bussiness goes well. You should try doing a deal with disney and make some princess ones.

Kendall said...

do you have a website to your new business? Kendall

Michelle Kelly said...

Cute pictures!! It's good to hear an update on your family in Florida. How can I learn more about your business? I have sisters with little girls that would love head bands. Michelle

Kylee said...

The pictures are so cute! I love your haircut Amy! I can't belive how big Avery is getting! Your costumes were great!

ems said...

Namels!!!!

The pics were so cute!!! Your hair is darling, much cuter than my sad short hair look. Happy day for you. Avery is a doll and I bet your darling headbands look so cute on her. I'm glad to hear that all is well.

Lub-lubs!

Ron and Mary Brunner said...

Hey you two,
So good to hear how you are doing. Avery is as cute as ever. Life sounds busy, but, you all look happy. Hope your Florida Thanksgiving is happy as well.
The Brunner missionaries

Melissa said...

What is Keynote Art and what does alan do there? Please tell him hello. You're little girl is adorable! Good luck with the headbands...they are so cute. I have 2 boys and 4 nephews...I WISH I needed some headbands:-)

Emily Moffat said...

Your costumes are hilarious! That's such a cute name for your business! I love little girl headbands!

Nadia said...

Amy, your new hair looks great! I love it short. Avery is so cute!
We are doing our Christmas mailings and would love to send you a card. Could you email me your address at nadiayjones@gmail.com?

Sara is crazy four my boys said...

Sister Williams, Your family is so cute. We missed you on our trip down to Orlando, but I know that we will be down again sometime. Check out the family blog crazyfourmyboys.blogspot.com
Sara Mendenhall

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH! Are you coming to Utah for Christmas at all? I need to see you guys ASAP! Love you all lots! Give Avery kisses for me!

Holli Raymond said...

The older she gets the more she looks like her dad!! How are you?

I changed my blog to jonandholli.blogspot.com

Laura said...

Hey Amy & Alan! I found your blog through a friend's and itis really good to see you guys!! Avery is darling! I saw Alan on a replay of the Young Ambassadors fireside on the BYU channel! What a flashback! Hope you are doing well and that you have a VERY Merry Christmas!!

Laura (Crandall) Ellis